People use different email service providers to send and receive emails, Microsoft Outlook is one the most widely used email service providers because of its easy and user-friendly interface.
There is a thing, you often receive an unpleasant error pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c while using the Outlook application, it is extremely annoying, some people also reported the pii_email_37f47c4046493381296d6 error, care to fix this error? give it a read.
But you don’t have to worry about this error anymore, FacebookLikes.co is here to rescue you from this annoying error.
After reading this complete article you will know the underlying reasons behind this error and will be able to fix this error on your own, so keep on reading.
What is pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c Error and Why Does it Occur?
The pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c is not like a virus or any malware, it is a technical error that occurs mainly because of some technical issues in the Outlook application.
Next time you encounter this error you need to fix it instantly so that you won’t miss the normal functionalities of the Outlook application.
Before getting into the solutions to fix this error, you should know the reasons that occur this error, this will also help choose the best solution.
Reasons Behind The pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c Error
Though many reasons could generate this error, here we are discussing some of the prominent reasons for this error, they are:
- Incorrect Installation: Incorrect or incomplete installation of the Microsoft Outlook application is the most common cause observed for this error, incorrect installation leads to corrupted or dead files on the system.
- Incompatible or Outdated Outlook Version: Another reason why you are facing this error is due to the incompatible or outdated version of Outlook, outdated versions don’t allow Outlook to accept all the latest changes that the developers made.
- Useless Files: If you are having a lot of useless files stored on your system, you might receive this error because useless files will not leave space for the actual files.
- Cache and Cookies: If you have a long cache and cookies existing in your browser there is a good possibility for the pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c error to hit your screen.
- Multiple Email Applications: If you are using multiple email applications to send or receive emails this will create conflict for the Outlook application and in return, it will generate the error.
- Multiple Account: If you are using multiple email accounts in the Outlook application it will also affect the working of the application and you will receive the error.
- Anti-virus Software: If you are using the Outlook application and anti-virus software at the same time in your system, you will be hit by this error.
Solutions to Fix pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c Error
Configure the Installation
If the outlook application stored on your system is installed incorrectly or incompletely this is one of the reasons why Outlook is showing this error on your screens.
You can fix this by checking the Outlook installation if there are any modules left to be installed, click on the install button and you are good to go.
You can also uninstall the Microsoft Outlook application and reinstall it from their original website, this is the easiest way to fix this error.
Once the installation is complete, log out of the Outlook application and sign in again and check for the error, if the error still exists try another solution.
Go for Compatible and Updated Outlook Version
If you are using an outdated version of the Outlook application this means your Outlook application is not getting any updates from Microsoft Outlook because developers develop updated versions to overcome the flaws of the previous versions.
You can fix this simply by updating the Outlook application to its latest version, note that when you are updating Outlook to its latest version must go with the one that is the best compatible with your Windows operating system.
After the upgrading, sign in to Outlook with one email account and check for the error, if you still see the pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c error try a different solution.
Repair Useless or Corrupted Files
Sometimes you might receive this error due to the useless or corrupted files stored on your system during the installation process.
You can fix this error by removing or repairing the corrupted files, just go to the Microsoft Outlook application, from the top right corner, you will find two options there Repair and Uninstall.
Hit ‘Repair’ to repair corrupted files, if you want to go for uninstalling process hit ‘Uninstall’, once the repair is complete check for the error on the Outlook application if it’s error-free then you will be able to use all its features smoothly.
Clear All Cookies and Cache
A good number of users claimed that they got rid of the pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c error by clearing all the cache and cookies from the browser.
Before removing all the cache and cookies, keep one thing in your mind that you might lose all the data files and saved passwords, so you must create a strong backup in case it happens.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to your browser first.
- Open the browser settings.
- Hit Privacy and Security.
- After that click on clear browsing data.
- Select the time range.
- Uncheck the browsing history option.
- Hit the clear data button.
By doing this all cache and cookies will be removed from your browser and you can restart your system to check if it’s error-free or not.
Log out of all other Email Applications
If you are signed in to multiple email applications at the same time, you might receive the pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c error.
You can fix this error simply by logging out of all other email applications other than Microsoft Outlook and then restart your system to use the Outlook application.
To see if the error is gone or still persists there, try sending an email, if it does show then try another solution to fix the error.
Sign in with one Email Account
If you are using multiple email accounts on the Outlook application this will create confusion for the application and it will generate the error.
To fix this sign-in with just a single email account, this will hopefully fix the error, check for confirmation by restarting the Outlook application, and try sending an email.
You often receive the pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c error while using the Outlook application, this error affects the smooth working of the application, and makes you frustrated.
Guess what? FacebookLikes.co is helping you with the best and easiest solutions to fix this error, follow all the solutions mentioned in this article and execute one by one until you get rid of this error.